Protection of personal data
The information we collect is as follows:
- The personal information you provide to us is necessary so that we can process and serve your orders. These include your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Information about your browsing and your purchases on our website, which we use to improve the services we provide to you, as well as to inform you about the purchase offers of products that interest you. This information concerns your IP address, the history of purchases made through our page, as well as information about your navigation within our site.
- The personal information you provide to us is necessary for sending promotional material and personalized offers.
Security of personal data
Tomaras group undertakes not to give access to your personal data to third parties with the Exception:
- 1. Third party companies in which Tomaras group maintains cooperation in the field of Electronic Promotion and Energy Marketing and undertakes the technical part of sending the Electronic Messages or Advertising Material that you receive.
- 2. Cooperating companies for the distribution and handling of goods in order to properly transport and receive your orders.
- 3. Companies of the Group to which Tomaras group belongs and process personal data exclusively and in accordance with the applicable framework, with the sole purpose of expanding and on their part, the informative communication, Offers and Personalized information that you receive.
In these cases Tomaras group remains responsible for the processing of your personal data, defines the individual details of the processing and where required signs a contract to ensure that the processing is carried out in accordance with the EU Regulation on personal data protection and that everyone may exercise the rights conferred on him by the legal framework.
How do I accept or not the Company's policy regarding personal data?
The Use of the Online Store www.tomaras.eu implies the acceptance of the terms provided by Tomaras group. In any case and for any reason every customer has the right to call 27210-24169 and request the complete and final deletion of his personal data at any time other than those provided by law that must be maintained for commercial law reasons. Regarding the sending of promotional material and personalized offers, Tomaras group undertakes that in its use or in use by companies cooperating with it, it will be possible to delete from the List of recipients through a special link that must be activated by the customer.